Google has been active to bring it’s core services to Android it’s flagship OS for a smartphones and tablets. Following this tradition now they have launched Google Docs for Android. Which means that you can now edit and modify and view the Google docs using your phone.
Following are some of the features of Google Docs:
Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs app.
Create, edit, upload and share your docs from your phone with the Google Docs app:
- Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
- Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
- Make quick changes to spreadsheets
- View your documents, PDFs, images and more.
- Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
- Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
- Share docs with your phone’s contacts